Samsung and LG are wonderful evidence of the fact that the Koreans are able to face difficulties and are really competitive on the high-tech market, including that of the mobile phones. The electronic giants have strong positions on the market and are among the innovators both with respect to design and technology. Although LG have established for themselves the reputation of a manufacturer of beautiful phones, first with their shiny chocolates and later with their glamorous Shine phones and are known for their fashion jewelry, developed jointly with PRADA, the ambitious Asians aspire for the leadership in the technology field as well.
Nowadays, one of the main accents in the phones’ multimedia features, is the built-in camera. All manufacturers are competing to launch ‘the best’ cameraphone and LG are also part of this competition. LG KG920 is the result of the manufacturer’s attempt to fit a pocket consumer camera in a phone. With a look, reminiscent of a pocket camera and the enviable 5-megapixels, the phone is ahead of the competition...
The actual box content depends on the region. Our unit came with the charger, USB cable, stereo headphones, CD with software and manuals.
DONT BUY THIS PATHETIC PHONE.
1) it does not work in Windows vista and there are no drivers or firmware updates for it.
2) Support persons are completely useless. they are just clue less about it. Idiots!
3) Phone wont let u use its internal memory. Only the external memory.Which is VERY slow.
4) This phone has more or HAVE NOTS rather than HAVEs
5) Still a long way to go for LG to make a really usable and user friendly phone.
This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You can order presentation-ready copies for distribution to your colleagues, clients or customers at https://www.parsintl.com/phonearena or use the Reprints & Permissions tool that appears at the bottom of each web page. Visit https://www.parsintl.com/ for samples and additional information.