ZTE C88 User Reviews Back

anishraj posted on Jun 26, 2012, 5:08 PM
Posts: 17; Member since: Jun 18, 2012

The phone has surprised me though

anishraj has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

The phone has surprised me though. I have to say in the four months that we sold it I didn't see a single ne come back with issues. This is a all time first. I have to say that you get your moneys worth with this. Well heres the break down of what i thought the phone had to offer and lacked.

Pros:
-Large Screen, Roughly the size of a V3 screen
-Keys are separated but easy enough to text.
-Standard Bluetooth (To my knowledge only supports bluetooth headset.)
-Easy to navigate
-VGA Camera(I'd say a lil more than what i expected for VGA)
-Decent Preset ringers
-Just from what I've seen pretty reliable.
-Web Browser

BRANDY posted on Mar 15, 2008, 10:28 PM

I LIKE IT

OVER ALL, IT IS A VERY NICE PHONE .IT HAS GOOD QUALITY ON THE CAMERA, I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS HEARING LIKE WITH MOST OTHERS. IF I HAD TO RATE IT IT WOULD BE A 9.

bam posted on Mar 12, 2008, 10:36 AM

4.8

Meh

For the price it could be a little nice. It's a basic camera phone, but i do have to admit that the camera is nice quality compared to other camera phones I've had in the past. I think my overall problem with this phone is that it has that cheap feel. I always feel like I'm going to break it.