Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

Nokia 8260 User Reviews Back

InstinctDemon posted on Aug 09, 2010, 4:51 PM
Posts: 74; Member since: Nov 09, 2009

My Third Cell Phone Ever

Done away with my crappy Moto v2397, it was time for me to upgrade, Got myself a Nokia, Nokias were so popular in the early 2000's especially since the internal antenna were in voge, plus I can get some cool polyphonic rings, but the battery life was kind of crappy, but hey what can you expect from an hand me down!

Pros

• Neat design