T-Mobile is giving away $200,000 in prepaid Visa Gift Cards
A couple of weeks ago, T-Mobile ran a sweepstakes giving away $500,000 in gift cards. This coming Tuesday, the carrier is running another sweepstakes, this one with $200,000 in Visa Prepaid Cards up for grabs. One-thousand winners will each receive a $200 One Click Visa Prepaid Card. You do not need to be a T-Mobile subscriber but you do need to be a legal resident in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico. You also have to be at least 13 years of age.
for their iOS device or the Google Play Store for their Android device. The sweepstakes begins at 5:00 am ET on Tuesday, April 14th and ends at 4:59:59 am ET on Wednesday, April 15th. T-Mobile subscribers can also enter from the www.T-MobileTuesdays.com website. Those who are not T-Mobile subscribers can head over to the amoe.tmobiletuesdays.com website during the entry period for a chance to win.To enter the sweepstakes, T-Mobile subscribers can use the T-Mobile Tuesdays app available from the App Store
T-Mobile subscribers will also be given the following discounts and freebies via the T-Mobile Tuesdays app:
- Free custom postcard from postable.
- Free 2-month subscription to IndieFlix.
- 10 cents off a gallon of Shell gas.
- $5 donation match to Boys and Girls Club of America COVID-19 Relief Fund (T-Mobile guarantees $150,000 with a maximum match of $300,000).
- 40% off and free shipping at Reebok.com.
- Free three-month early learning subscription from Homer.
- Two free months of ad-free YouTube.
- A free four-week course from Shaw Academy.