Windows Phone powered Samsung ATIV S is getting a firmware update
The update is scheduled to hit your Samsung ATIV S sometime before the calendar turns to June. There are only a few days left in this month, so you should expect the update to reach you shortly. After the update, both unlocked and carrier branded versions of the phone will offer the same features. The former did not come with the ability to run Wi-Fi tethering.
source: WindowsPhoneItaly (translated) via WPCentral
- Display 4.8" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.9 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2300 mAh(18h 3G talk time)
posted on May 27, 2013, 1:28 PM 3
posted on May 27, 2013, 2:20 PM 3
Posts: 13; Member since: May 04, 2013
posted on May 27, 2013, 3:02 PM 0
Posts: 949; Member since: Oct 30, 2012
posted on May 27, 2013, 7:11 PM 0
Posts: 103; Member since: Apr 28, 2012
posted on May 29, 2013, 2:18 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):