WhatsApp assures users their data is safe
What sort of reassurance you might ask?
source: WhatsApp via MSPoweruser
Posts: 475; Member since: Sep 30, 2017
posted on Apr 11, 2018, 9:24 PM 3
Posts: 2340; Member since: May 04, 2015
posted on Apr 12, 2018, 4:13 AM 4
Posts: 2487; Member since: Feb 14, 2011
posted on Apr 12, 2018, 12:23 AM 5
Posts: 1529; Member since: Nov 28, 2016
posted on Apr 12, 2018, 3:28 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):