WaterMinder just might save your life; it's the free iOS app of the week
If you don't drink enough water during the day, you're leaving yourself open to some health issues. Dehydration can be a serious problem. To prevent it from occurring, you need to monitor your water intake during the course of a typical day. To do that, you can download the free iOS app of the week, WaterMinder. The app will determine how much water you need to be drinking daily based on your body weight. Using graphs and animation, you'll know exactly how much water you need to drink the rest of the day to make sure that you are properly hydrated.
You might think that keeping track of how much water you're consuming every day is a waste of time. But a report from 2013 suggests that 75% of Americans experience chronic dehydration. Sometimes, getting a headache or feeling weak doesn't mean you need food. It could mean that you need water. We don't want to scare you, but severe dehydration can lead to death. And that means everyone can use WaterMinder. In fact, while the app is free on iOS right now, it is also free on Android with in-app purchases.
WaterMinder includes these features:
- Clean visual view of your current water fill
- Simple, quick and easy to use interface (just tap on 1 icon and a menu opens with your options to log/track your water intake)
- Pre-defined cups for quick tracking
- Create custom cups
- Create unlimited custom reminders
- History and Graph, see your progress
- Badge icon displaying your goal or current water fill
- US oz, UK oz and ML units
- Free guide to drinking water