Verizon spreads the LTE love to 33 new markets
Here are the new cities, which will be able to experience the LTE love as soon as tomorrow:
- El Dorado/Magnolia and Russellville, Ark.
- New London County, Conn.
- Fort Pierce/Vero Beach and Melbourne/Titusville, Fla.
- Columbus and Rome, Ga.
- Burley, Idaho; Mattoon, Ill.
- Anderson and Muncie, Ind.
- Manhattan/Junction City and McPherson, Kan.
- Lafayette/New Iberia, La.; St. Joseph, Mo.
- Bozeman/Livingston, Kalispell and Missoula, Mont.
- Goldsboro/Kinston, Roanoke Rapids and Rocky Mount/Wilson, N.C.
- Zanesville, Ohio; Meadville and Punxsutawney/DuBois/Clearfield, Pa.
- Orangeburg, S.C.; Sherman/Denison, Texas
- Cedar City and Logan, Utah; Rutland/Bennington, Vt.
- Lynchburg and Winchester, Va.
- Bellingham, Wash.
- Beckley, W.Va.
Current LTE markets aren't neglected as well, as Verizon has also expanded its coverage in the following 32 locations:
- Mobile, Ala.
- Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco, Calif.
- Washington, D.C.
- Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Sarasota/Bradenton, Fla.
- Hilo, Honolulu and Kahului/Wailuku/Maui County, Hawaii; Blackfoot/Idaho Falls/Rexburg, Idaho
- Peoria, Ill.
- Indianapolis, Ind.
- Wichita, Kan.
- Baton Rouge, La.
- Baltimore, Md.
- Kansas City and Springfield, Mo.
- Akron, Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo, Ohio
- Allentown/Bethlehem, Harrisburg and Scranton/Wilkes Barre, Pa.
- Columbia and Greenville/Spartanburg, S.C.
- Provo/Orem and Salt Lake City/Ogden, Utah
- Fredericksburg, Va.
- Seattle, Wash.