Verizon outs January security updates for Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge and Galaxy S5
The security patches contain fixes for 67 Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) in Android, along with 28 security patches for the Galaxy phones. You can read about the latter in full detail at Samsung's Mobile Security Blog.
To update, make sure your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network or has good data signal, and has its battery charged up. The updates weigh in at around 30MB.
Posts: 229; Member since: Mar 20, 2012
posted on Jan 31, 2017, 1:09 PM 2
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):