Verizon customers with the Motorola Moto X invited to join soak test, could be Android 4.4
To participate in the soak test, you need to own a Verizon branded Motorola Moto X, be a member of the Motorola Feedback Network and swear to keep information pertaining to the test confidential. You can read the email sent by the Motorola Feedback Network below. While there is no guarantee that the soak test involves Android 4.4, the timing would seem to indicate that Verizon's Moto X users will be getting a break of that KitKat bar.
Our source tells us that this update could be the same one that brought LTE band 4 to the latest batch of Motorola DROID models for Verizon.
Thanks Anonymous Tipster!
- Display 4.7" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 10 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, Dual-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 2200 mAh(13h talk time)
Posts: 5713; Member since: Oct 23, 2011
posted on Nov 13, 2013, 3:26 PM 2
Posts: 4275; Member since: Jun 26, 2011
posted on Nov 13, 2013, 5:22 PM 3
Posts: 90; Member since: Jul 05, 2013
posted on Nov 13, 2013, 3:32 PM 2
Posts: 182; Member since: Jun 18, 2013
posted on Nov 13, 2013, 3:46 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):