Update on the way to Verizon's Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to exterminate bugs and more
The update also adds some new Verizon applications to the phablet, such as the MyInfoZone widget, VMWare, Verizon Support and Protection version 2.0.0, and the Verizon Cloud. We have no idea when Verizon is going to let this update rollout, but it looks like it shouldn't be too much of a wait.
source: Verizon via Phandroid
1920 x 1080 pixels
13 MP (Single camera)
2 MP front
- Hardware Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, 3GB RAM
- Storage 64GB, microSDHC
- Battery 3200 mAh
Android 5.0 Lollipop
Posts: 1581; Member since: Oct 27, 2011
posted on Dec 11, 2013, 3:49 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):