Telekom subscribers can reserve their Apple iPhone 8 now
The rules are simple. A Telekom subscriber goes to the Reservation Ticket Page on the Telekom website and registers to receive a ticket that is later redeemed by new Telekom customers signing up for one of the carrier's plans. Existing Telekom subscribers will have to renew their contract.
Once a phone manufacturer unveils a new model, those holding a reservation ticket can exchange it for an actual reservation. We wouldn't be surprised to see many Telekom subscribers use this method to secure the Apple iPhone 8 or the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Considering that KGI Securities super Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo expects only 2 million to 4 million units of the iPhone 8 to be available by launch date, a plan like this could come in handy for those seeking to be among the first to buy the tenth anniversary model of the iPhone.
source: Telekom (translated) via 9to5Mac
- Display 5.8" 1125 x 2436 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 7 MP front
- Processor Apple A11 Bionic, Hexa-core, 2390 MHz
- Storage 256GB
- Battery 2716 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
- Display 6.3" 1440 x 2960 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-core, 2350 MHz
- Storage 64GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3300 mAh(22h talk time)
Posts: 370; Member since: Oct 10, 2016
posted on Aug 15, 2017, 3:06 PM 2
Posts: 14967; Member since: Sep 25, 2013
posted on Aug 15, 2017, 3:08 PM 0
Posts: 1382; Member since: Oct 05, 2011
posted on Aug 15, 2017, 3:58 PM 1
posted on Aug 15, 2017, 4:08 PM 7
Posts: 1577; Member since: Oct 27, 2011
posted on Aug 15, 2017, 7:54 PM 0
Posts: 987; Member since: Jun 22, 2017
posted on Aug 15, 2017, 4:04 PM 1
posted on Aug 15, 2017, 4:36 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):