T-Mobile finally gets an LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy S III
The Samsung Galaxy S III LTE is available from T-Mobile's web site and right now only the Marble White model can be purchased. The nation's fourth largest carrier is offering the phone for a down payment of $69.99. The rest of the money is due in 24 monthly installments of $20 for a total cost of $549.99. This is the 16GB version of the phone and it is unknown if other variants are going to be offered. For just $80 more, T-Mobile customers can buy the newer Samsung Galaxy S4.
If you are not anywhere near T-Mobile's LTE coverage, you can still purchase the older model without LTE connectivity for the same $549.99 price. This model still has 4G data speed through the carrier's HSPA+ pipeline.
source: T-Mobile via AndroidCentral
- Display 4.8" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.9 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2100 mAh(10.00h talk time)
Posts: 63; Member since: Apr 16, 2010
posted on Jun 05, 2013, 7:42 PM 1
Posts: 49; Member since: Dec 22, 2012
posted on Jun 05, 2013, 7:44 PM 3
Posts: 1453; Member since: Nov 05, 2010
posted on Jun 05, 2013, 9:42 PM 2
Posts: 200; Member since: Jul 03, 2012
posted on Jun 06, 2013, 6:30 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):