Some Android users are receiving a $5 credit from Google for the purchase of a book
Click on the Google Play Books app to see if you have received the offer. If you haven't yet purchased a book from Google, the odds are that you will receive the offer for the $5 credit. If you let the offer expire without taking advantage of the discount, don't worry. Google does offer these deals from time-to-time as it seeks to get Android users into the habit of purchasing books online.
Some of the books eligible for the $5 credit include:
- It by Stephen King-($11.99 before credit)
- What Happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton-($14.99 before credit)
- A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One by George R.R. Martin-($6.99 before credit)
- Enemy of the State by Vince Flynn-($14.99 before credit)
- Behind Closed Doors: A Novel by B.A. Paris-($9.99 before credit)
These are just a few of the titles available for purchase with the $5 credit.