Samsung introduces Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 in NYC, launches in U.S. on August 16th at $499 and up
comes with Samsung's S Pen. The 16GB model will cost $499 and the 32GB variant is priced at $549. While the tablet introduced today uses Wi-Fi connectivity, a 4G LTE model is expected out later this year.
During the festivities, Samsung also mentioned that it has sold 10 million units of the Samsung GALAXY Note smartphone. A sequel to the phablet, with a larger 5.5 inch screen rumored to be on the unit, is expected to be introduced August 29th, just prior to the IFA show in Berlin.
- Display 10.1" 1280 x 800 pixels
- Camera 5 MP / Other front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 4 Quad, Quad-core, 1400 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 7000 mAh
Posts: 118; Member since: Mar 16, 2012
posted on Aug 15, 2012, 1:50 PM 1
Posts: 6794; Member since: Mar 29, 2012
posted on Aug 15, 2012, 7:31 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):