Deal: All T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S10 models are $390 off (new line required)
T-Mobile just unveiled what's arguably the best Samsung Galaxy S10 deal currently available in the US. While deals at other carriers - including Verizon and AT&T - require you to purchase two Galaxy S10 phones (and pay monthly bills for both) in order to get one of them for free, T-Mobile is simply taking $390 off any S10 model if you add a new line of service on a 24-month or a 36-month Equipment Installment Plan. You do not need to purchase two devices or trade in an old smartphone.
According to T-Mobile, both existing and new customers are eligible for this Galaxy S10 offer, but you can't qualify for it if you want to buy your phone outright. Savings of $390 will not be instant, being offered only as monthly bill credit, normally "by your second bill cycle."
As you probably know, the Samsung Galaxy S10 series hasn't been released yet. But pre-orders at T-Mobile (and many other places) have been available since earlier this week. T-Mobile says that, if you place a pre-order now, it may ship your Galaxy S10 as early as March 6, although the series' official launch date is March 8.
For your convenience, here are all the Samsung Galaxy S10 models that T-Mobile lets you pre-order (outright prices and color variants included):
- Galaxy S10e 128 GB - $749.99 (Flamingo Pink, Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Blue)
- Galaxy S10e 256 GB - $849.99 (Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Blue)
- Galaxy S10 128 GB - $899.99 (Flamingo Pink, Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Blue)
- Galaxy S10 512 GB - 1,149.99 (Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Blue)
- Galaxy S10+ 128 GB - $999.99 (Flamingo Pink, Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Blue)
- Galaxy S10+ 512 GB - $1,249.99 (Ceramic Black, Ceramic White)
- Galaxy S10+ 1 TB - $1,599.99 (Ceramic Black, Ceramic White)
While T-Mobile's Galaxy S10 deal doesn't necessarily require a trade in, if you do have an old phone that you want to bring in you will get extra credit - up to $390 (in addition to the $390 credit offered if you add a new line on a monthly Equipment Installment Plan). Full terms and conditions for this Galaxy S10 promotional offer, including a list of handsets eligible for trade in, can be found here at T-Mobile.