Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for T-Mobile is Lollipopped!
The version of the software after the update will be N900TUVUFOB5. This is a pretty hefty update which means that you are best served by making sure that you are connected to a Wi-Fi network before downloading and installing it. You should also make sure that your battery is at least 50% charged before starting the updating process.
Because the update is being sent out OTA, it will go out in waves. That means you might not necessarily receive it today, tomorrow or even the next day. If it doesn't come today, don't get upset and call T-Mobile asking where your update is at. It will come soon. Be patient and before you know it the notification will appear on your screen.
source: Samsung via AndroidCentral
- Display 5.7" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, Quad-core, 2300 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 3200 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
Posts: 109; Member since: Nov 29, 2012
posted on Mar 04, 2015, 9:37 PM 1
Posts: 12; Member since: Jan 07, 2015
posted on Mar 04, 2015, 10:22 PM 0
Posts: 1695; Member since: Feb 11, 2013
posted on Mar 04, 2015, 11:39 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):