Pokemon Go for Android is updated; check out the changelist for version .31
Niantic founder John Hanke spoke at Comic-Con in San Diego last week about a future update that will give trainers the ability to trade Pokemon. This is not that update. Still, it does include a number of improvements and bug fixes.
The changelist includes:
- Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
- Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues
- Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Modified battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updated Pokémon details screen
- Updated achievement medal images
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes
The update weighs in at 59.92MB. If you'd prefer to wait, the update will soon be found at the Google Play Store.