No "charred" feelings; Motorola Moto X catches on fire
As it turned out, the Motorola Moto X survived the fire, even booting up and working perfectly. And the owner of the phone? Well, he now has a great story to tell his kids about the time he was so hungry, he set his Moto X on fire so that he could roast some marshmallows.
Fire is a dangerous hazard that doesn't match up well with any handset. But when the back of your phone is made from Pinocchio's cousin, you never know when a small spark might ignite into something big. By the way, the owner of the handset was not trying to turn his Moto X into the Amazon Fire Phone.
source: +DigitalDragon via AndroidCommunity