New myTouch to be called T-Mobile myTouch 4G?
Currently, Sprint is the only one of the nation's top four carriers to have a handset-two actually-with 4G in the title. The HTC EVO 4G and the Samsung Epic 4G both are enabled to work over Sprint's 4G WiMax network.
T-Mobile myTouch Specifications
HTC EVO 4G Specifications | Review
Samsung Epic 4G Specifications | Review
posted on Oct 20, 2010, 1:49 AM 0
Posts: 2478; Member since: May 06, 2009
posted on Oct 13, 2010, 3:52 AM 0
posted on Oct 13, 2010, 1:18 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):