One of the latest updates from Netflix informs us that "We continue to experience increased errors for Elastic Load Balancing API calls in the US-EAST-1 region and continue to work towards resolution." You can follow the updates by viewing the Netflix Twitter page at the sourcelink. It might not be that exciting, but it certainly beats watching a black screen.
Have you guys have had any problem signing on to Netflix tonight? You can let us know by commenting in the box below. By the way, some are reporting that the service is working on PCs.
Posts: 252; Member since: Mar 03, 2011
posted on Dec 24, 2012, 11:53 PM 0
Posts: 170; Member since: Feb 06, 2012
posted on Dec 24, 2012, 11:47 PM 14
posted on Dec 24, 2012, 11:59 PM 3
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):