Netflix adds Samsung Galaxy Note 9, LG V35, Honor 10, more to the HD and HDR lists
But let's start with the HDR list, which contains five new devices: Honor 10, LG G7, LG V35, Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, and Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
On the other hand, the HD support list contains a lot more devices, but that's partly because all of the above are included as well. Long story short, here are all the new additions to the HD support list:
- Huawei MediaPad M5 10 Lite (BAH2-L09, BAH2-W19, DL-AL09, DL-W09);
- Huawei MediaPad T5 10 (GS2-L09, GS2-W09, GS2-W19);
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 (SM-T835, SM-T835C, SM-T835N, SM-T837, SM-T837P, SM-T837V, SM-T837A, SM-T837R4, SM-T830, SM-T830X);
- Honor 10 (COL-L29);
- Huawei Nova 3 (PAR-LX1M);
- LG G7 (LM-G710N, LM-G710VM, LG-G710, LM-G710, LM-G710V);
- LG V35 (LM-V350N, LM-V350);
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N9600, SM-N9608, SM-N960D, SM-N960J, SM-N960U, SM-N960U1, SM-N960W, SM-N960XC, SM-N960XU, SC-01L, SCV40, SM-N960F, SM-N960N, SM-N960X, SM-N960XN).
In order to experience Netflix content in HD/HDR, you must have a UHD subscription and the latest version of the Android app, which you can find in the Google Play Store.