Motorola XOOM promo teases the tablet's capabilities
If a leaked screenshot is to be believed, the Motorola XOOM is to launch on February 17 with a contract-free price of $699, so it's likely we're only a few weeks away from the moment when we will be able to grab this tablet from the shelves. Until then, read our hands-on on the tablet and take a look at the video below.
Posts: 3165; Member since: Jun 19, 2010
posted on Jan 26, 2011, 9:56 PM 0
Posts: 481; Member since: Jul 05, 2010
posted on Jan 27, 2011, 3:08 AM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):