Motorola DROID RAZR is getting a new software update very soon bringing improvements and fixes8
As much as we’d love to see this killer looking smartphone getting upgraded to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the software update that’s scheduled to roll out very soon only brings forth some marginal improvements. Specifically, it features the following:
- SIM error notification has been fixed
- Improved camera features and quality
- Improved stability of menu access, browser, phone dialer, video playback and music player to prevent force-close errors and lockups
- Updated group message notification in e-mail
- Improvement in 3G/4G data connectivity
- Maintain network connection upon completion of a voice call
- Background color has been adjusted to improve readability in Lapdock connection UI menu items.
Yes, there’s nothing major that sticks out amongst the bunch, but nevertheless, we’re certain that it’s going to appease some Motorola DROID RAZR owners out there. Still, we’ll have to wait until the new year for any word about that anticipated ICS update.
source: Verizon via Android Central