Moto G5 Plus won't call 911 when using Verizon's VoLTE
While Motorola/Lenovo says that it is working on a fix for the issue, turning off VoLTE will eliminate the problem for now. Matt, the Forums Manager on the Motorola Support site, says to turn off VoLTE, simply follow the following instructions:
- In the application tray, choose the "Settings" application.
- Scroll down slightly and select the "... More" option.
- You should see "Wireless & networks" display on the title. Now, choose the "Cellular networks" menu option.
- Ensure that "Enhanced 4G LTE Mode" is turned off → The slider should be to the left and gray.
With VoLTE disconnected, you won't be able to talk and use data at the same time. But considering that you will be able to call 911 in an emergency, we'd say it is worth it to shut down VoLTE on the Moto G5 Plus until the bug is exterminated.
- Display 5.2" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, Octa-core, 2000 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh
Posts: 91; Member since: Apr 07, 2017
posted on Apr 20, 2017, 11:11 AM 0
Posts: 1252; Member since: Sep 08, 2012
posted on Apr 20, 2017, 1:47 PM 0
posted on Apr 20, 2017, 3:34 PM 2
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):