MeeGo doing Java faster than Android 2.2, Nokia rejoices
It is not entirely clear who flexes muscles here - MeeGo itself, or the 1.5GHz CPU - but we guess Nokia could be happy for a short while anyway.
posted on Aug 25, 2010, 5:01 AM 0
Posts: 152; Member since: May 20, 2010
posted on Jul 09, 2010, 11:31 AM 0
posted on Oct 20, 2010, 1:47 AM 0
posted on Jul 09, 2010, 6:40 PM 0
posted on Jul 11, 2010, 10:32 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):