LG's next flagship phones will likely feature FullVision displays (à la G6)
If you like the idea behind this new display, but you're not particularly impressed by the G6 as a whole, you may want to wait for LG's next flagship smartphones, as these will almost certainly feature FullVision screens, too.
Earlier this month, LG trademarked the FullVision logo and name in the US, Europe, and South Korea (the company's home country). With this, LG is signaling that it's got big plans for the FullVision brand, which will be "used to raise awareness" on the advantages that displays with 18:9 aspect ratios and minimal bezel are offering. Now, the company doesn't directly say that its next-gen handsets will sport FullVision screens, but that's certainly implied here.
Of course, we're not expecting the displays of LG's upcoming flagships to be exactly like the screen of the G6. But they should have similar characteristics, starting with the 18:9 aspect ratio and the nice looking round corners.
- Display 5.7" 1440 x 2880 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 821, Quad-core, 2350 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3300 mAh(20.5h talk time)
Posts: 301; Member since: Jan 07, 2013
posted on Mar 14, 2017, 12:26 AM 2
Posts: 576; Member since: Mar 12, 2014
posted on Mar 14, 2017, 6:24 AM 0
Posts: 347; Member since: Nov 16, 2011
posted on Mar 14, 2017, 1:09 AM 4
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):