Is Verizon getting the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini first in the U.S.?
Samsung usually reserves the SCH prefix for Verizon branded phones. And consider that the Verizon version of the Samsung Galaxy S III is the SCH-I535 while the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 is the SCH-I545. Certainly it would make sense for the SCH-I435 to be Big Red's variant of the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. And under the heading of Geographical Availability, the certificate shows North America.
So while there is no guarantee, it would appear that after being last to launch the HTC One in the states, Verizon will be the first to release the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini.
source: BluetoothSIG, BlogofMobile via AndroidAuthority
- Display 4.3" 540 x 960 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.9 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, Dual-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 8 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 1900 mAh(12h 3G talk time)
posted on Jun 15, 2013, 11:37 PM 3
Posts: 102; Member since: Aug 11, 2012
posted on Jun 16, 2013, 6:20 AM 0
posted on Jun 16, 2013, 7:55 AM 2
Posts: 243; Member since: Dec 11, 2008
posted on Jun 16, 2013, 9:07 PM 1
Posts: 248; Member since: Oct 17, 2011
posted on Jun 17, 2013, 9:03 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):