HTC: "buyer's remorse coming soon" to Samsung Galaxy S5 owners
The Galaxy S5 is waterproof, runs Android 4.4 KitKat with a new version of TouchWiz UI, and introduces a Finger Scanner (embedded in its home button), plus a heart rate monitor that’s situated below the 16MP rear camera. The S5 sports a 5.1-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, and will be powered by either a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, or an octa-core Exynos CPU.
As for the unannounced All New One from HTC, this seemingly also uses a 1080p display of around 5 inches, while Android 4.4 KitKat with Sense 6.0 UI are running the show. A quad-core Qualcomm processor and a twin-sensor rear camera should complete the picture. The leaked images that allegedly show the new HTC One pretty much rule out the possibility of it being waterproof - so at least from this point of view the Galaxy S5 has an advantage.
Of course, we can’t decide which of the two smartphones is better until we get the chance to test both of them. Still, what do you think, is HTC right? Will early Galaxy S5 adopters really regret their acquisition after the All New One is unveiled?
- Display 5.1" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2800 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2300 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2600 mAh(20h 3G talk time)
Posts: 159; Member since: Jul 01, 2013
posted on Feb 24, 2014, 2:05 PM 16
Posts: 118; Member since: Feb 03, 2014
posted on Feb 24, 2014, 2:05 PM 2
Posts: 1236; Member since: Sep 26, 2012
posted on Feb 24, 2014, 3:31 PM 0
Posts: 5993; Member since: Dec 22, 2010
posted on Feb 24, 2014, 2:06 PM 6
Posts: 55; Member since: Feb 09, 2014
posted on Feb 24, 2014, 2:23 PM 2
Posts: 32; Member since: Nov 19, 2013
posted on Feb 24, 2014, 10:55 PM 0
Posts: 155; Member since: Jun 21, 2012
posted on Feb 24, 2014, 2:07 PM 2
Posts: 1999; Member since: Sep 16, 2011
posted on Feb 24, 2014, 2:17 PM 3
Posts: 1144; Member since: Dec 05, 2012
posted on Feb 24, 2014, 2:07 PM 8
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):