HTC One in blue coming to Sprint on September 10th
nation's third largest carrier is currently asking $99.99 for the handset with a signed two-year contract. Not a bad price for the phone that currently has the highest pixel density (468ppi) in the industry.
If September 10th sounds like a date you've circled on your calendar, it's because you probably have. That is the date that when Apple is rumored to be introducing the Apple iPhone 5S, Apple iPhone 5C, the fifth generation Apple iPad and the Apple iPad mini 2. But if the HTC One in blue is more to your liking, you should be able to pick it up from Sprint on that date.
Thanks Anonymous Tipster!
- Display 4.7" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 64 GB
- Battery 2300 mAh(18h 3G talk time)
Posts: 154; Member since: Oct 30, 2012
posted on Aug 28, 2013, 10:17 PM 0
Posts: 5713; Member since: Oct 23, 2011
posted on Aug 28, 2013, 10:50 PM 0
Posts: 1; Member since: Aug 29, 2013
posted on Aug 29, 2013, 7:32 AM 1
Posts: 214; Member since: Jul 22, 2011
posted on Aug 29, 2013, 8:01 AM 0
Posts: 245; Member since: Dec 09, 2011
posted on Aug 29, 2013, 1:15 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):