Google pop-up store employee mistakenly tells customer to cut the cable on his Pixel Buds
After explaining to the rep that Google says not to cut the cord and explained why, the response from the store employee was, "Well, I better stop telling people that." The bottom line is that the Pixel Buds are designed with that cable or cord, or whatever you want to call it, and you should NOT cut it even if instructed to by a very confused rep.
source: Reddit via Phandroid
Posts: 1822; Member since: Oct 20, 2010
posted on Nov 14, 2017, 1:33 AM 4
Posts: 1163; Member since: Mar 06, 2014
posted on Nov 14, 2017, 1:49 AM 3
Posts: 3152; Member since: Feb 06, 2013
posted on Nov 14, 2017, 2:57 AM 1
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):