Well, do we even need to introduce the iPhone 5? Guess not. And Otterbox's Commuter Case is, well, one very tough and high-quality case!
What we'd like to mention, though, is that RadioShack is doing some pretty cool promotions this holiday season. For starters, customers will receive $10 back for every $50 they spend on in-store or online purchases!
In addition, RadioShack is running sweepstakes on its Facebook page until the 30th of this month, allowing you to win weekly prizes, plus a grand prize consisting of a $5,000 shopping spree. To enter the "Wish It to Win It" sweepstakes, you just need to like RadioShack's Facebook page!
- For a chance to win the iPhone 5 + Otterbox Commuter Case combo, you just need to post a comment answering the following question: What is your favorite type of protective case and why?
For more awesome giveaways like this one and tons of coverage every day, be sure to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter:
randomly select one lucky reader next Monday, December 17. That is also when we'll launch another RadioShack giveaway with an awesome prize combo attached to it, so stay tuned!
*Update Dec 17th* we have drawn the lucky winner - congratulations to user khizar666
We wish you luck!
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner does not reply within three days after being contacted.
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
Posts: 390; Member since: May 24, 2010
My favorite case is the Lifeproof.
posted on Dec 12, 2012, 8:19 AM 0
Posts: 4851; Member since: Apr 13, 2012
Wow how become all there users never post, except papinyc mr vid and nicolas oliver eisebricher ajaco9.....? ™®©
posted on Dec 12, 2012, 10:26 AM 1
Posts: 368; Member since: Feb 11, 2012
It's all the Apple fans who are too afraid to post on here, because the Android fans will make fun of them. Or it's the Adroid fans who secretly covet the iPhone. Almost didn't recognize you troll since you changed your avatar.
posted on Dec 13, 2012, 5:58 AM 2
Posts: 5; Member since: Dec 12, 2011
My favorite type of case would have to be the Lifeproof case for my iphone. My phone is always falling into something that would normally damage it. A couple nights ago I left it on a shelf playing music and it got knocked off and into a pot of soup. Still works like brand new.
posted on Dec 12, 2012, 8:21 AM 0
Posts: 973; Member since: Aug 09, 2012
Give that phone to wendy already.
posted on Dec 12, 2012, 8:25 AM 5
Posts: 3; Member since: Nov 24, 2012
My fav case is the Urban Armor protective case. I bought it from Amazon for the Galaxy SIII. I don't drop my phone much but the SII is so slippery to the touch. This case is durable, and I'm able to still slip it into my pocket. I would compare it to the Otterbox case.
posted on Dec 12, 2012, 8:29 AM 0
Posts: 11; Member since: Nov 26, 2012
I like the cheap standard silicone cases. I don't drop my phone too much, but when I do its usually its from hip or chest height so the occasional drop is sufficiently handled by these cheap cases just fine.
posted on Dec 12, 2012, 8:37 AM 0
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):