GDR2 update for Windows Phone 8 fixes low-res profile picture on Me tile
The good news for Windows Phone 8 users is that the GDR2 update fixes the problem and returns your smiling face to the hi-res goodness that it deserves. Some models have the update installed out of the box, like the Nokia Lumia 1020 and the Nokia Lumia 925. Non-carrier branded Windows Phone 8 models have started to receive the update while those units purchased from a mobile operator should start getting it next month. For those with Nokia Lumia models, the update will be combined with the manufacturer's own Amber update.
Feel better now?
Posts: 749; Member since: Apr 19, 2012
posted on Jul 30, 2013, 1:41 PM 8
Posts: 679; Member since: Apr 23, 2013
posted on Jul 30, 2013, 2:04 PM 1
posted on Jul 30, 2013, 11:12 PM 1
Posts: 1859; Member since: Feb 04, 2011
posted on Jul 30, 2013, 2:03 PM 1
Posts: 1436; Member since: Jul 11, 2008
posted on Jul 31, 2013, 8:34 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):