Friday's News Bits
- The Sony Ericsson Rachael will not come out in the U.S., similarly to the first XPERIA. According to The Street TV, we have to give up our hopes and go for the unlocked version shipped in Europe. (source: TheStreet)
- The Samsung Omnia II has appeared in the FCC with AT&T bands, but the device is intended for Latin America. Well, it seems that we’ll have to wait a little longer in order to see it in the States. (source: FCC)
- Boost Mobile’s i465 Clutch will be available in graphite color scheme, but we would rather call this color black. The QWERTY iDEN device is expected to hit the shelves next Tuesday for $129.99. (via: EngadgetMobile)
- The Samsung Mondi – the first WiMAX-enabled mobile internet device for the mass market, will be available from August 1 at Clearwire retail outlets and select Best Buy stores, located in Atlanta, Las Vegas and Portland. The Mondi has a 4.3” screen, sliding full QWERTY, GPS and web browser, powered by Opera Mobile 9.5. Info about the price has not been provided. (via: BusinessWire)
Posts: 137; Member since: Jan 25, 2009
posted on Oct 20, 2010, 1:43 AM 0
Posts: 832; Member since: Mar 08, 2009
posted on Jul 24, 2009, 8:14 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):