Face Unlock becomes smarter in Jelly Bean: asks you to blink for the camera
Is it still possible to trick Face Unlock, though? Certainly. All it takes is a bit of tech savvy to craft an animation out of still photos with you with open and closed eyes, and then play it to your phone’s camera from another display. But still, that’s much harder than just showing a picture, isn’t it?
Anyway, we’d only use Face Unlock for the fun and coolness of it, not for real safety, and we’d advise you to do the same.
Posts: 56; Member since: Jun 27, 2012
posted on Jul 02, 2012, 3:39 AM 0
Posts: 66; Member since: Aug 23, 2010
posted on Jul 02, 2012, 4:52 AM 2
Posts: 57; Member since: Dec 27, 2011
posted on Jul 02, 2012, 8:00 AM 2
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):