Deal: Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 is 50% off at T-Mobile, here is how to get it
If you are one of those consumers, you're in luck because T-Mobile now offers the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 for 50% off. However, in order to purchase the slate and benefit from the $350 discount, you'll have to add a line.
It's also worth mentioning that you'll be getting $350 off in the form of 24 monthly bill credits when you purchase the tablet on EIP with a new line of qualifying service. Keep in mind that if you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on device at full price becomes due.
Meanwhile, if you're in the market for a budget-friendly tablet, T-Mobile offers the Alcatel 3T for $0 down and $7 per month for 24 months. The deal is available for well-qualified customers and if you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on device at full price become due.
- Display 10.5" 1600 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-core, 2350 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 7300 mAh
Posts: 1817; Member since: Oct 20, 2010
posted on Nov 18, 2018, 7:55 PM 2
Posts: 1833; Member since: Apr 22, 2014
posted on Nov 18, 2018, 9:53 PM 1
Posts: 17; Member since: Nov 08, 2018
posted on Nov 19, 2018, 12:29 AM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):