The popular AnTuTu benchmarking app for Android handsets got an update, bringing it to version 3.0.1, which paints a whole new interface over an upgraded testing suite.
AnTuTu 3.0.1 now includes more comprehensive graphics tests, with a new OpenGL ES 2.0 3D benchmark to test gaming performance, and improved 2D testing as well.
There are plenty of bug fixes, and a handier page for scores comparison against other devices that have been put through their paces by their owners with AnTuTu. Here's the full changelog list:
- New OpenGL ES 2.0 3D benchmark for 3D game performance test.
- Fully new 2D benchmark for 2D game performance test.
- Add compare page to compare scores with hot devices.
- Auto stop the benchmark if detected the app has been modified.
- Redesigned and adjustment app UI.
- Enhance SDCard path detection.
- Fixed some web page auto pop up bug.
- Fixed sometimes get stuck in splash screen.
- Fixed submit score page appear twice after benchmark.
- Update Italian and Ukraine translate.