Sony Xperia Tablet S ReviewSony Xperia Tablet S 7.5
The proprietary connector is at the bottom
The SD card slot and charging port are on the left
The power button and volume rocker are on the right
The 1MP front facing camera
The 8MP main shooter is on the back
Power and volume buttons
1. josephnero (Posts: 552; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
pros:Small apps and guest mode
Overall its nice.if i ever decide i want a tablet i may get this
2. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
This tablet is everything good jammed packed together,
3. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 578; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
hmm, I would have rated it with at least 8
6. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
phonearena is so biased and they hate sony....
Sony always gets bad raitings... look at the t it got a 7 untill many people was mad that it deserves an 8...
also the sony sl is rated 7 while to xperia s is rated 8.5.... shouldnt it be the same raiting?? upgraded processor , new colors and ics..!!!
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
wanna know why it always gets a bad rating? cause they give it to daniel to review the sony devices... SMH, this tablet is well worthy of an 8.5 or higher.........but dont worry cuz the user reviews always show what its REAL rating is!
8. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Yeah! The Xperia S got a 9.8 in user reviews almost 10 , better than the s3
4. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Tim cook: 91% of tablet web traffic comes from the iPad. I don't even know what these other tablets are doing! They are probably in warehouses or at the back of everyone's drawer! Tim cook said this at the iPhone 5 launch event. When it comes to tablets apple iPad is the king with 68% market share.
9. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
I'll seriously stop goin to phonearena if they rate the xperia v a 7!!!!!!!!
Its got all the good features in one phone!!!!!! ugh get lost daniel p !!