LG G3 User Reviews

Everyday usage9.4/10
UI speed9.2/10
Camera9.6/10

alfiemadden
posted on 11 Aug 2015, 09:15 (Posts: 0; Member since: 18 Nov 2014)

Brilliant Phone.

alfiemadden has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Overall, the phone is brilliant. Everything is fast, responsive and clear.

Used this phone for around 6 months and it's second nature now to reach for the back buttons!

Changed from a Samsung Galaxy S4, never looked back.

Build quality 9/10 Great... But all plastic
Everyday usage 9/10 Big phone for pocket sometimes...

• SD Card Slot
  • UI Speed

Cons

• NONE

Sovat_fc
posted on 21 Jul 2015, 09:23 (Posts: 98; Member since: 30 Aug 2014)

Only perfection can describe this beast!!!

Sovat_fc has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Here is a WP user returning to Android because of WP's lack of apps. I was so wrong that I thought all Android devices were crappy after 6 months of usage due to my experiencing in using low-end Android devices. Surprisingly, this phone clearly proves that I was absolutely wrong. In the end, I recommend everybody should try this one. I believe strongly that you won't be disappointed.

Pros

• Solid display
  • UI Speed
  • Amazing camera in light condition
  • Ultimate Performance

Cons

• This only drawback of its I've found is its battery. However, it lasts one day that is good enough for my work.

hedilio
posted on 15 Jul 2015, 17:41 (Posts: 0; Member since: 17 Nov 2013)

Pretty good

hedilio has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

The G3 is great phone overall; its strongest assets are the display and camera. If you're looking to upgrade from the G2, don't. The G2 does just about everything the G3 does and has better battery life. Also, LG takes forever with updates in the US.

Pros

• Crisp display

Cons

• The display is great, but it kills the battery.
  • Call quality isnt the best, especially in noisy environments

integrazimmy
posted on 31 May 2015, 00:20 (Posts: 0; Member since: 30 May 2015)

Phenomenal phone w/great price!!! Highly Recommend!!!

integrazimmy has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Last year I wanted a phone that was sleek, fast, bright and could handle multi-tasking very well. I had thought of getting the Galaxy S5, but opted for the LG G3, and I was happy about my decision. With its great angles, thin bezels, rear positioned volume and power buttons, I really felt that the only concern about It's mass which might've been a problem faded away after only one day!!! It's 5.5 inch QHD display is amazingly crispy!!! I had never purchased a premium phone until this one. But after toying with phones the like of Alcatel One Touch Fierce & the LG L70, I was very frustrated about their multi-tasking capabilities, so I was willing to try a USED LG G3!!! I'm very happy I did because this phone has enough RAM (3GB) to have multiple apps open. I generally run back and forth between Gmail, 9 Chrome windows, YouTube, Calendar, Clock, Phone, Calculator, Google Maps, Gallery, Think Free Viewer, Sound Recorder, Text Messaging and Settings (this drives my wife MAD, and when she has to use my phone, she closes them all, lol). The LG G3 is able to hold all of them open in the background without the need to reload them when I switch back without much of a performance compromise. This is GREAT for me, and allows me to do more in a short period of time!!! The only thing I would say (and mind you, I love this phone) is that the Adreno 330 GPU was not powerful enough to handle such a power hungry QHD display, and I can see it struggle at times when switching back to the home screen...

Pros

• Great CPU Snap Dragon 801
  • Phenomenal QHD Display
  • Great Multi-tasking Power
  • Great Battery Life
  • Ergonomically Pleasing
  • Tons of RAM (3GB)
  • Great Phone Call Quality
  • Loud Rear Speaker
  • Great Pictures & Video

Cons

• Adreno 330 can barely hang, but works for most ppl

ivanprskalo
posted on 04 Apr 2015, 06:39 (Posts: 122; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)

Very, very good but sensitive phone.

ivanprskalo has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I don't like this new bleached, too simplified UI, G2 colorful UI was more my cup of tea.. BUT, I enjoy using this phone, I use it as my work phone, but also for entertainment. Using it is absolutely delight, but I get very angry when I find new scratch on it, and I got 3 on display, nothing big, those are hair like scratches but it was never dropped and I keep close eye on it all the time. I have purchase additional 3 original back doors, so I got one in gold, blue and red plus titanium gray that came with it... Now, every one of this back plates have marks on it, from regular usage... I have glass backed Sony xperia Z3 compact, regular Z3, HTC Desire Eye, Samsung Galaxy Note II and Sony xperia SP. None of these suffer form this kind of fragility. LG needs to put stronger back plate on it's phones IMO.
Camera on this phone is awesome.
Display also awesome.
Sometimes can get warm but, well I play Injustice on it..
Battery life is ok, when you take into consideration that this is QHD screen...
All in all, I recommend this phone..

Build quality 8/10 It's so damn sensitive, easily prone to scratches ans scuffs... Display isn't so tough like should be, I kept it in my pocket of hoodie with else but xperia Z3 compact, and G3 gets scratch on couple of places, including screen! How is that possible.. Z3c was without any mark... and I better don't begin on the fragility and sensitivity of the back side... Also, top, bottom and sides of the phone are sensitive.. I guess you have to keep close eye on G3 or protect it all the way...
Reception 8/10 I guess reception in S.Korea isn't a big problem, they have strong signal everywhere.... But where I live or in the rest of the world, phones NEED to catch signal much better. I had this issues with my G2 also... (but not with let's say HTC Desire EYE or xperia Z3)
Call quality 9/10 This is ok, sometimes quiet..
Internet 10/10 G3 kicks internet around like piece of cake.. No problems or issues here, wonderful experience..
Multimedia 10/10 Wonderful, everything looks great, smooth, snappy and awesome... I don't know where I put gaming, but sometimes, occasional dropped frames can occur... in heavy games like Injustice: Gods among us...
Camera 10/10 Camera is very very good, strong point of this phone.. Pictures look great, and realistic too. I have to admit, better than on my other phones Z3c, Z3, EYE...)
UI speed 10/10 Speed of light...
Everyday usage 9/10 Battery don't hold like I want but, well maybe I'm too spoiled with xperia Z3 (and Z3 compact)... Also, sometimes I find it too big for regular sized pockets, when it rings tricky to get it out.. Especially while driving.
Text input 9/10 LG keyboard is kinda ok, but there is always alternative in Swiftkey. In fact Swiftkey is and should be main choice, and al others alternative...
Display 10/10 Best one I ever lay my eyes on... I mean on par with Note 4...
Battery 9/10 Good but not great. Let's just say it's good enough, and it's replaceable.

Pros

• Beautiful, big, crispy, colorful display
  • Awesome camera
  • Lots of storage (I got 32GB model, plus there is microSD slot)
  • Fast UI (although I don't like how bleached it looks)
  • Looks great and feels good in hand.
  • Phone is fast, got fast SoC and lots of RAM

Cons

• I don't like this new bleached, too simplified UI, G2 colorful UI was more my cup of tea..
  • Too sensitive to scratches, and I don't abuse phones, I care about them...
  • Could do better with bigger battery..

ivanprskalo alternatives:

FilippoBriganti
posted on 30 Mar 2015, 12:24 (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Aug 2014)

The best smartphone of 2014

FilippoBriganti has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This phone is amazing, with excellent camera with blazing fast autofocus and beastly specs, and the display is on my top 3 with the galaxy s6 and the iphone 6 plus but i like it more! I could say that is the best phone you can buy, also because the price!

Pros

• display

Cons

• battery can last one day but not much more

FilippoBriganti alternatives:

abhi007
posted on 28 Mar 2015, 10:25 (Posts: 0; Member since: 28 Mar 2015)

Amazing Phone..Super fast

abhi007 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Very beautiful UI and phone design. Very light and handy compared to other 5.5inch screen phone. The phone heats up if used for gaming. The battery drains quicky if screen is on for long. The phone is worth every penny.

Pros

• Amazing Diplay
  • Simple and Beautiful UI

Cons

• Over Heating
  • Battery drains quickly

abhi007 alternatives:

Mucahit
posted on 26 Mar 2015, 06:59 (Posts: 0; Member since: 26 Mar 2015)

Awesome Phone!

Mucahit has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Good phone overall,and you will love it,good speakers amazing display good battery it has everything you want from a phone ,so i would prefer this phone over an SAMSUNG or HTC it also has a removeable battery,and it can run EVERY game!

Build quality 10/10 Very stylish and fits good in the hand
Internet 10/10 Very high internet speed!

Pros

• Amazing processor
  • Battery lasts well
  • Beautiful display
  • Good speakers
  • Sensors work good
  • Chargs fast

d3xmond
posted on 18 Apr 2015, 19:47 (Posts: 0; Member since: 26 Mar 2015)

I will never buy lg phone again..

d3xmond has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I'm very very dissapointed after watching so many good review for 6 month. at the end, only get this piece of s**t. i am going to trade it the phone to samsung phone. certainly an expensive phone is not necesarrily a good phone. i suggest to buy samsung phone.

Build quality 8/10 too big to hold in your hand.
Camera 8/10 the laser focus is not as impressive as reviewed by others. you still can get blurry photo. magic focus is a failure. however, auto mode shoot great photo when hold still.
UI speed 6/10 it can get laggy when updated to lolipop
Text input 5/10 laggy keyboard sometimes
Display 1/10 it's very very dim. it depends on the firmware, some can cause brightness setting suddenly set to bright. the phone can suddenly shut down. i have to remove battery to turn it on again
Battery 1/10 the battery drain very fast. the phone can suddenly shut down. i have to remove battery to turn it on again.

Pros

• large screen
  • knock code is fun
  • laser autofocus
  • shoot in low light condition

HIGHLANDER1
posted on 22 Mar 2015, 10:02 (Posts: 0; Member since: 22 Mar 2015)

Great Device.

HIGHLANDER1 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Love the fact that I rent a movie in google movie and connect it to the TV using Slim port. I can make presentation at work using their TV, it is amazing. Also great antenna. Very tough screen with the gorilla3.

Build quality 10/10 Tough. does not break as easy.
Reception 10/10 great antenna.
Call quality 10/10 Very clear voice.
Internet 9/10 Fast speeds. However once in a while the network needs to be restart.
Multimedia 10/10 very nice, Loud speaker.
Camera 10/10 Great photos. I love the noise cancellation went playing back video that was film with it. I hear my voice in the middle of a lot od noise.
Text input 10/10 love the adjustable keyboard.
Display 9/10 once in a while I stop responding (trying to wake it up using the Knock on feature)
Battery 9/10 It last me a good day of use but, I prefer more.

Pros

• Great camera, speacially in low lights. Also the ability to use Slim port for movies and work presentations. Noise cancellation feature. Adjustable Keyboard. Tough Sreen

Cons

• Battery needs to be a bit more efficient.

d_swagerty
posted on 19 Mar 2015, 13:09 (Posts: 0; Member since: 04 Mar 2015)

not as bad as people make it seem.

d_swagerty has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I have got to say that this device is truly great. Fast, responsive, and just great feeling.

Certainly it does heat up though. There's no exaggerations there.

And on the case of the battery.... Yes, it doesn't last more than a day. But alas, it's also powering a intense display.

And the camera is great, some pictures are "loud" the darker it is out.

All in all, no complaints.

Pros

• emaculate display
  • fast
  • large screen on a genuinely small feeling device.

Cons

• it gets hot... quick.

salty1985
posted on 10 Mar 2015, 07:34 (Posts: 0; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)

Highly recommend, superb handset

salty1985 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Had this phone for just over 6 months now and am extremely pleased with what is an excellent all round phone. After researching numerous phones on the market around the time, namely the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the HTC M8 it was the QUAD HD technology display that just about swung it for me. With technology advancing with every smartphone release LG had stepped just ahead of the market in releasing the first QUAD HD display for a mobile phone and we weren't to be dissapointed. The screen is something else, you can tell LG put alot of thought into how the screen would look cramming in a 5.5 inch display into a phone that is pretty much the same size of its 5.1 inch rivals.

The build quality is excellent, despite having a plastic back to the phone LG have used a brushed metal effect to give the phone a more premium feel, something which I feel has been lacking with Samsung phones for a while ( particularly the flagship models) The phone also makes for a good feel in the palm of the hand as the back has been curved in order to fit into your hand more comfortably.

The camera is excellent, particulary when taking close up shots. Pictures are very sharp and capture an excellent amount of detail with the 13.1 mega pixel lens. Laser focus is also present on the phone allowing shots to be taken really quickly and help to capture shots even when objects are moving. There is a decent amount of features to the camera but LG have kept most modes pretty simple, which is great for the user but...

Build quality 9/10 Excellent build quality and a lovely looking handset. Considering the phone has a plastic back the design is excellent. Only bettered by the Metal Design of the HTC M8
Reception 9/10 Good reception, not received any problems thus far.
Call quality 9/10 Good call quality, really clear sound
Multimedia 9/10 Great phone for listening to music, streaming video's. Nice clear sound with a decent speaker placed on the back of the phone
Camera 9/10 Great camera, takes fantastic pictures
Everyday usage 10/10 Super QUAD HD display
Battery 8/10 Good but not great battery life, should still get you easily through the day with medium to heavy usage

rnagic
posted on 09 Mar 2015, 23:19 (Posts: 123; Member since: 13 Jul 2014)

Almost too much

rnagic has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I don't even like big phones, but the flooded the market in 2014. In spite of the plastic, I really like the design of the phone. The display is a little dim in direct sunlight, but it's not as big of a deal as some would suggest. The software was a surprise for me. I never thought I would put any of it to use. The subtle gestures are actually practical, and it throws me off when other phones I use don't have them.

On another note, the phone does stutter sometimes and I don't feel like it should. Also, the battery life just makes it through a long work day (12+ Hrs), but I'll run out of juice before I actually go to bed. That's kind of annoying considering the size of the battery.

I still don't like big phones, but I won't knock any points off for that.

UI speed 8/10 A little clunky at times.

Pros

• nice design in spite of a plastic build
  • useful software gestures
  • excellent screen to phone ratio

Cons

• sluggish ui at times
  • battery life needs improvement
  • screen should be brighter

MyDog8em
posted on 07 Mar 2015, 22:52 (Posts: 0; Member since: 07 Mar 2015)

LG G3 (T-Mobile)

MyDog8em has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I love this phone. It so far is the best phone I've had, hands down. Snappy response time, lots of RAM, good battery life and crystal clear screen. I hate to leave it for the G4 but we will see what it has to offer. Android 5.0 has been out for quite some time now and I have yet to receive the update (for T-Mobile) however, KitKat is working for me for the time being.

Build quality 9/10 The self-healing option would've been nice for this phone. The battery cover is flimsy. Offers Qi charging which I utilize very often.
Reception 10/10 Best reception I've had for a mobile phone.
Call quality 10/10 Call quality is outstanding.
Internet 10/10 4G LTE is all I need.
Camera 10/10 Camera takes great pictures, even in below average lighting.
UI speed 9/10 UI responsiveness is snappy, but has its moments.
Everyday usage 10/10 I use my phone every day. I would be lost without it.
Battery 9/10 Battery use is slightly, key word, slightly above average for a 2.5GHz quad core phone. But it gets me by without having to keep a charger in my pocket.

Pros

• Quad core, 3GB ram expandable to 128GB

Muzhhur
posted on 06 Mar 2015, 17:28 (Posts: 258; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)

LG G3 Great phone almost perfect, just almost

Muzhhur has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Great Quality build, feels like non plastic.
Great camera, fast and accurate, lacks in lowlight condition (far from perfcet lumia 1020)
UI Laggy fell to be smooth all the time, should be 3 gb ram to help it.

Pros

• Amazing Display
  • Great Camera in standard conditions
  • Great Build quality feels non plastic
  • tech over the top

Cons

• UI laggy
  • Camera should be better in low light
  • Should be 3gb ram

Muzhhur alternatives:

jessyi
posted on 06 Mar 2015, 14:44 (Posts: 184; Member since: 08 Jan 2015)

impressed with LG

jessyi has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I was afriad to make a jump from samsung to LG. I did and im glad i did.i lobe the features and the screen of this beast. I love the fast focus, loud speakers,UI,and back bottons..at 1st it was laggy at times but with some tweaks now is fluent and speedy.

jack.baynes
posted on 04 Mar 2015, 07:09 (Posts: 0; Member since: 04 Mar 2015)

Lg g3 Review

jack.baynes has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The Good The LG G3 has a great camera, a brilliantly sharp display, a snappy quad-core processor, and a flat UI that makes Android 4.4 look good. LG's flagship has also improved on the previous model -- the new G3 comes with a removable battery and microSD card slot, both things the G2 lacked.
The Bad The new QHD display with its 2,560x1,440-pixel resolution is quite a power-hog, so the phone will barely last you a day without a charge.
The Bottom Line Possessing the right blend of features and design, the G3 finally gives LG the right phone with which to challenge Korean rival Samsung.

Pros

• Great Camera (Beautiful)
  • Great Look of the phone
  • Very fast UI

• 5.5" Screen Very Big for my tiny hands

erikpierce1996
posted on 23 Feb 2015, 18:47 (Posts: 3; Member since: 19 Oct 2014)

Nearly Perfect.

erikpierce1996 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Coming from a Samsung Galaxy S3, I had high expectations for this phone. After years of being a smartphone user, I finally found my almost perfect smartphone. After being on Verizon for over 7 years, they gave me a G3 for free on a 2 year contract. It is hands down the best phone I have owned. I love the high resolution display that just pops. The camera is snappy, and takes some gorgeous photos. Coming from Samsung's TouchWiz, it was quite different. The interface feels more professional, and has a beautiful flat look. I loved LG's keyboard but switched to Swiftkey as it had better word predictions. My only complaints I have about the phone is the slight lag in the homescreen and the not so great battery life.

Build quality 9/10 Great feeling body with a wonderful grip.
Reception 10/10 Never losing signal is amazing.
Call quality 10/10 Verizon's voice over LTE is amazing.
Multimedia 10/10 Viewing media on this display is breathtaking.
Camera 8/10 Great camera. Snappy, sharp, but sometimes images tend to look a bit waxy indoors.
UI speed 7/10 Fast phone, but has noticeable homescreen lag.
Text input 10/10 Great keyboard.
Display 9/10 Bright, vivid, and high resolution makes it amazing, but the oversharpening is very annoying.
Battery 7/10 It's okay. I expected better.

Pros

• Great build
  • Bright display
  • High resolution display
  • Slim bezels
  • Large display
  • Great camera
  • Flat interface
  • Fast processor
  • Lots of RAM

Cons

• Weak battery life
  • Homescreen lag
  • Oversharpening of the display

piro132
posted on 19 Feb 2015, 18:58 (Posts: 0; Member since: 19 Feb 2015)

Best smartphone , if you don't update it to 5.0 Lollipop

piro132 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I have LG G3 D855 16gb 2Gb Ram from 15 November 2014 , phone worked perfectly before i updated to 5.0 Lollipop ( Official LG release, updated via LG PC Suite) . This update ruined the phone , huge lags .I had before ,Samsung S3,S4 , Note 2, Note 3 , IPHONe 4s , 5 and 5s . I've decided it's time to sell my Apple Iphone 5s and give Android another chance since i've seen 5.0 L was looking so good and smooth . Big mystake wish i've kept my Iphone 5s and not changing it with LG G3 Android L 5.0, apps crash often and lags . Android still remains unstable.

Reception 8/10 few call drops from time to time. ( maybe Android L or carrier issues )
Call quality 7/10 sometimes it's like i'm talking to a robot
Internet 7/10 Using Google Chrome, it's quite decent, it lags sometimes.
Camera 9/10 LaserFocus doesn't seem to work good all the time . Maybe it's the Lollipop update. Overall the camera does the job.
UI speed 2/10 Lags , delay , Lags again . Lollipop Update ruined the phone
Everyday usage 8/10 Good because of thin bezels
Display 6/10 overheats pretty fast when web browsing , and turns auto to 0% screen brightness because it's to hot, didn't happend before Update to 5.0 Lollipop
Battery 10/10 The only thing Lollipop update improved .

• IR Blaster
  • Thin bezels
  • Removable Battery

Cons

• UI Lags
  • Apps not optimized for Android L
  • Overheat
  • Overheat in 4k video recording

piro132 alternatives:

aarond1992
posted on 17 Feb 2015, 11:01 (Posts: 0; Member since: 17 Feb 2015)

lg g3

aarond1992 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Great phone but battery doesn't last long and overheats very easily when plating games, even if u dont use the phone the battery drains fast. So far the cpu temps are geting high after 20 min of playing games.

Pros

• display
  • processor

Farhanaly
posted on 03 Feb 2015, 00:18 (Posts: 0; Member since: 02 Feb 2015)

A Grand phone with great features

Farhanaly has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I have been using this phone for a month. I found this phone very stunning and solid in terms of build quality/design, UI and camera. Since, this phone has brilliant Quad 4k display, it consumes more processing and batter power. I would certainly recommend this phone to my friend who wish to buy a phone with great features.

Battery 9/10 Due to great quad 4k display the battery consumes more power.

Pros

• Almost everything

Cons

• Avg battery but reasonable considering daily usage

revampmybrain
posted on 02 Feb 2015, 15:05 (Posts: 18; Member since: 28 Nov 2014)

Shines through its flaws.

revampmybrain has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Like most phones, the G3 falls under heavy criticisms, especially now that it is almost a year old. Despite that, it's a solid phone in my opinion. I'll start with the pros like, the screen is intense. Sure it's colors may be off and even pale when put next to a Galaxy S5 for example, but it doesn't do everything wrong. Pictures, games, videos; This screen makes everything look great, as long as you're not outside, then you may have a bit of trouble seeing the screen, but 100% brightness remedies that. Even though it has a Snapdragon 801, it is still more than enough power to get you through most apps. Most people complained of stuttering on the home screen, but a slight adjustment in the developer options, or a new launcher fixes that right away. It's camera takes beautiful shots, as long as there's plenty of light, it's night shots leave a bit to be desired, but it takes amazing pictures of sunsets if you're wondering.

And of course the battery, it honestly has many good days. At first it may drain fast, but give it a couple days and it'll adjust and last you the whole day. But you have to learn a phone's limit. People that complain about short battery life tend to leave max brightness, play games for hours on end and expect the battery to not die. Now I'm not completely defending it. It has days where the display just wrecks the battery and I don't know why. But most of the time it's just background apps eating at the battery.

Overall, it is a fantastic phone. Would I reccommend...

Build quality 10/10 It does not sqeak in the hand, the back plate is secure and feels very metallic, not cheap or plastic.
Reception 10/10 Completely fine as long as you're within decent carrier service range. Although I personally have almost no bars in big buildings or in some places I visit, but I assume it's just Sprint.
Call quality 9/10 Crystal clear most of the time. There is however, HD calls which sound somewhat unnatural and scratchy to me. Luckily it only works through certain phones.
Internet 10/10 When my 4g is good, the phone is good. Speedy on just about any browser on the play store.
Camera 9/10 Very high definition shots, as long as there is good lighting.
UI speed 9/10 May stutter a bit, but only at first and during graphically intense games.
Display 8/10 Great for the most part. Colors and brightness outdoors could be better.
Battery 7/10 A bit short when used consistently. But it IS 3000mah, so it is the display that causes massive drain.

Pros

• Eye catching display
  • Small bezels
  • Good feel in hand
  • Small for a 5.5 inch display

Cons

• Less than average battery life
  • Camera suffers in low lighting
  • May stutter if using grapically intense apps

revampmybrain alternatives:

HockeyDood
posted on 01 Feb 2015, 18:09 (Posts: 69; Member since: 14 May 2010)

Proceed with caution

HockeyDood has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Initially I loved this phone. Coming from a Note 3 I loved the size of the G3 being slightly smaller than the Note 3. Also I like that LG gets OS updates out quicker than Samsung, which is what first drew me in. For me, the G3 was just small enough widthwise I can easily use it one handed and never feel like it's about to fall or I'll lose my 'grip' on it, which I didn't have with the Note 3. However, now that I've had the phone for a while this is easily among the worst phone's I've had in the last 3 years. The auto correct is absolutely pathetic. Constant incorrect corrections, frequently to words that aren't even words. The stock swype type keyboard is embarassing. When attempting to swype, spaces are not always automatically entered. Sometimes you have to manually add them so you don't end up with 4 words worth of letters squished together forming 1 word, which will be autocorrected to something you weren't even close to entering. At least on my Note 3 when that would happen, it would recognize the mistype and actually try to figure out what you meant.

The camera is pretty good on it's own. I took several night shots recently of the Vegas skyline from my hotel room and they came out great. However the laser would show up in the reflection of the window and there was no way to turn it off, ruining the shot. The panoramic method used is reminiscent of an iPhone 4. It takes a full boxed image capture 1 block at a time, and at each block you have to pause for 3-5 seconds for...

Pros

• Good size without being unusable 1 handed
  • Quick loading of apps and web pages

Cons

• Worst auto correct I've ever used (even worse than T9)
  • Panoramic fuctionality is the worst I've ever seen

valneja
posted on 24 Jan 2015, 02:06 (Posts: 13; Member since: 21 Dec 2014)

awesome

valneja has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Great phone, feels nice in the hand and I just love it. It is a bit laggy sometimes when scrolling home screen, but with a launcher I fixed it. LG company has proven that they know how to make good phone.

khedr20
posted on 16 Jan 2015, 16:08 (Posts: 0; Member since: 22 May 2014)

Best phone ever

khedr20 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

i had the phone over 5 months now and i still enjoy it , and after the Lollipop update it is still the best , The Knock Code is one of the best features ever easy to unlock and lock with a double tap , the screen is big bright and full of details , the phone actually not too big for a 5.5 inch ,, conclusion best phone in 2014

• Back Buttons

Cons

khedr20 alternatives: