The inPulse for BlackBerry smartwatch keeps you well informed
source: Allerta via Crackberry
1. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
People won't notice you starting at your watch 24/7?
2. ZeroC00L (Posts: 11; Member since: 22 Apr 2010)
I cant wait to put it to my ear and talk into it in public!!! ESPECIALLY at an Obama speech... Im sure the snipers wont pick me off!!! You gotta be cool and flip it upside down so you have to talk into your wrist, like the Secret Service tho... Its the nerd's version of shooting a gun sideways. WU-TAAAAAANG... WU-TAAAAAAANG!!! (PS I know its not a phone... but... Just a matter of time!!)
4. marcpierre17 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Apr 2010)
dude jus buy a SE mw-600...clip it on the cuff of ur sleeve an there u hav it!
3. jrcrow79 (Posts: 477; Member since: 02 May 2008)
lol..how do u text/call someone?..any demo?
5. jcoberg10 (Posts: 110; Member since: 30 Oct 2009)
"the inPulse is not a phone, but is basically an extension of your handset." You must not have read that sentence. How long are these meetings that people can't take 15 minutes away from there blackberry. And then check your missed calls/text/emails, after the meeting is finished.