The first 6 Android Wear apps already revealed
Android Wear apps
1. chistoefur (Posts: 59; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
Very nice. Can't wait for this, and everything else Google unveiled at I/O to take off in the coming months.
7. lalalaman (Posts: 375; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
I only like lyft or paypal app, who would be that lazy that he can even pull his phone out of his pocket(not always your hands are filled with stuff).....this is crap.....it is good for a change but have no real human use:P
9. CellularNinja (Posts: 303; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
Me neither I can't wait for the Moto 360. Beautiful desing. I'm really bummed that it is coming out yet, but I'd rather it be delayed than half-baked so I guess I'm cool with it.
3. fzacek (Posts: 2109; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
iOS users must be pretty jelly right now... Am I right, Jedster? ;)
6. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1262; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Why? Google showed off some nice stuff, but nothing really groundbreaking. A bunch of stuff they showed off didn't even work when they demonstrated it.
Do you need iOS users to be jealous to validate your choice? If so, then you made the wrong choice.
4. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3605; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Looks cool but Still not convincing enough to spend $200+ for a watch...
8. LikeMyself (Posts: 299; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
Needs to get Quickoffice and a Gallery app so that we can cheat stealthily in exams!!
10. Tsoliades (Posts: 215; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
or you could study and not waste your education
just a thought