Sony’s thin waterproof Xperia Tablet Z to be announced in Japan next week
- 10.1-inch full HD display
- 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- 8.1 MP rear camera, 2.2MP front-facing camera
- Water- and dust-proof IP55/IP57
- 6,000mAh battery
- 6.9 mm thin
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Cmom!!! Don't act like AT&T!!! Otherwise I'm disappointing :(
10. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
yes, you are disappointing..
But I'm disappointed..
2. mydi.maus (unregistered)
WATCH MOVIES UNDER THE RAIN..
3. MeoCao (unregistered)
Sony is getting better and better
8. danny_a2005 (Posts: 117; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
Totally!! please give the xperia Z and the Tablet Z!!! thanks
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6116; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Damn 6000it mah battery &have water resistant. The perfect time to buy this tablet.
6. emadshiny (Posts: 1127; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
i wonder if there is any other company which can produce waterproof products?
7. danny_a2005 (Posts: 117; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
HTC but, Japan only, I hope they learn from sony, cause I really like sense
9. oister85 (Posts: 392; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
not fare i jst bought the xperia tablet s. now they have a new tablet
11. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
why still at s4 pro? snapdragon 800 is out and also tegra 4!!!
12. rogerthat1945 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Feb 2013)
Looks set to be great; if it don`t get too hot..
I hope its as good as my Fujitsu Arrows X F-10D to play Riptide GP in the bath.
But I prefer fatter and more battery. P.S. Stick a solar panel on the back.