Sony Xperia Tablet Z2 specs leak: 10.1-inch Triluminos display, Snapdragon 800, water-resistant properties
1. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 885; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
sony why not make a 7 inch or 8 inch one too..
2. emadshiny (Posts: 1127; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Still waiting for an 8" tablet from Sony.
But this one can be a good choice if they price it in a right way.
4. kobainez (Posts: 302; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
It won't be cheap because its from the Z series
6. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
It's simple, don't buy it early. The price will drop in few months later after launch.
8. emadshiny (Posts: 1127; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
I didn't say cheap, I said "in a right way".
3. eggimage (Posts: 49; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
um, sony, this is kinda boring, other than the water resistance, I don't see anything interesting but a mere spec bump.. at least give it a docking keyboard to be a good alternative for transformer pads..
5. X.E.R.O. (unregistered)
An 8 incher would've made more sense.
7. kobainez (Posts: 302; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
The wow factor for me is its thickness at 6.4mm
17. sprockkets (Posts: 1077; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
That's a 2012 display. But it should have a screen with the same res as a Nexus 10 and the newer Samsung tablets.
10. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 2640; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I just wish evleaks is wrong this time.
12. vincelongman (Posts: 946; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Yea I think that maybe a problem considering the iPads/Galaxy Tablets have 9000 mAh batteries
14. silencer271 (Posts: 149; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Seems tablet releases have slowed down considerably.
18. Killua (Posts: 257; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
6000mAH? Seriously? .. You make it thinner but you didn't upgrade the battery? I was hoping for 2k display too. Meh, as I expect, Tab 8.4 Pro is the best for me.