Sony SmartWatch 2 gets re-announced, coming late September for €199
1. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Eh. I think I would prefer the SmartWatch 2 over the Gear. Though I'm not liking the Sony logo being printed on the front display.
9. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Whats the problem with Sony logo?
I think you can't find any better option for it, or maybe you need a Rolex logo on you smart watch??
2. Katrina (Posts: 73; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
im not getting either but if i were to choose one: of course sony smart watch looks better. the samsung gear looks like thishttps://securecdn.disqus.com/u
3. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Not knocking it but I find the itty bitty mini clock amusing on the big smart watch.
4. sarb009 (Posts: 300; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
If someone really wants a smartwatch i think Galaxy gear is better than sony's watch in terms of specs and functionality and the difference in price is not too much either.
10. special4u (Posts: 63; Member since: 22 May 2013)
bla bla bla!
Fugly design + bad battery life + expensive
nvm, i know u are trolling
5. iushnt (Posts: 1260; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
microphone and speakers for me to talk. Will go for gear
12. SonyPS4 (Posts: 326; Member since: 21 May 2013)
and less than a day batterylife and no waterproof.
8. lekeola (banned) (Posts: 43; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
I still stick to "emoPulse smile' its b best smart watch/bracelet. pack 256gig memory, NFC. 3 camera. for diff purposes, it function us also base on artificial intelligence algorithm. inbuilt micro sim for 4g communication, work as a stand alone device. omap5 processor. battery last 7 day of full charge. usb 3.0. I. wonder why PA hasn't mention d device.