Samsung Galaxy S III vs HTC One X vs Galaxy Nexus vs iPhone 4S: spec comparison
70. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Spec wise galaxy s3,looks wise one x. Its a hard call!
2. JunaidZaka (Posts: 28; Member since: 24 Mar 2012)
Why all the hate for S3?
i mean its already superior to all other phones out their
The Exynos processor is going to perform better than the Tegra 3
as for people whining about the camera having only an 8mp sensor
Samsung has kept the same and made it better
now it has more features and take pictures really fast
The screen is just gorgeous!
I do agree with the fact that it looks a bit average in terms of appearence
would have loved the htc one x with these specs because of its overall design
106. amoled-sucks (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Because g3 still lags behind x one and 4s.
123. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
other than not having a rgb screen,how does it lag behind the one x,it has bigger battery,faster processor,removable battery and sd card...lol seriously how on earth is it lagging behind the 4s..what does the 4s have that the s3...and before you say the one x has better build and material,they are both made out of polycarbonate
134. phoenixpr (Posts: 167; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Agree! taz89 I am all in for G3, I was going to get the HTC X But no removable battery and sd card. But when I heard about the G3, I am all over that when it makes it to the US. So leg behind from other commentors is a joke. Alfa dog here and now is the Samsing G3.
111. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1524; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Haters are going to hate, and when some phone brings so much hype it will always get people telling how much better some other option is, be it the truth or not.
The more success Samsung has the worse it will become.
I think the phone it's gorgeous, it's just not for me as I don't like phones with such a huge screens.
So I'll keep dreaming of a Samsugn Galaxy S II plus (with an upgraded screen resolution of 540 x 960 and the new 4212 32 nm Soc for better battery life). That would be perfect for me.
115. phoenixpr (Posts: 167; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Don't forget, expandable SD slots and removable battery, on top of that the battery is bigger than any of the HTC...
3. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
64Gb+64GB micro sd=128GB's over any other phone usually maxing at 64 with or without expansion? Game splurge here i come!
51. Commentator (Posts: 3705; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Is it able to accept 64GB micro SDs? I know a lot of phones out there can only support up to 32. In any case, it would be more than most of the competition (with the exception of the PadFone, which has 64 built-in, has a Micro SD slot, and the keyboard dock has 2 USB ports plus a full-size SD slot, which totals out to potentially support hundreds of GBs... but again, that's including the keyboard...)
58. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
It more than likely does if its considering itself flagship. Some phones say they support up to 32 but actually support 64. Im hoping so because i have 5 8gb sd cards i have to use and its extremely frustrating having to switch
124. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
yep has support for the new 64gb micro sd cards
107. amoled-sucks (Posts: 4; Member since: 03 May 2012)
No way 64 + 64. Not on this cheap plastic POS.
117. Lboogey6 (Posts: 281; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
How often are you breaking phones or sit back and say man if only my phone was steel then I could.... what nothing gtfoh its a phone h
133. willardspivens (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 May 2012)
How about saying at least one thing to backup your ignorant remarks? What are you? Some screen tech buff? Do you even know the difference between LCD Plus, Super AMOLED Plus, and Retina Display--and how they really affect the viewing experience? Give us something good so that we don't think your some iPhone prude that doesn't know why they like one thing over another. Anything....Say something intellegent and leave your wit at the door.
108. wendygarett (unregistered)
samsung has doing a good job for the memory part... but in term of price... (assume the price is same)
Galaxy s3 = Free 16gb internal + expensive microSD
One X = Free 32gb internal + 2years Free 25gb dropbox
Therefore i pick one X :)
118. Lboogey6 (Posts: 281; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
gs3 = up to 64Gb + 50g of dropbox + removable larger battery + better processor
One x = no comparison
Try again oh I have an idea get a blackberry
4. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
holey cow that i4s is a mouse compared to all the other sets.
37. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
yes it looks like a mouse and the android phones looks like elephant.. that reminds me of the fable.. where an elephant was scare of the mouse
59. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Gallito zing!! Good one my friend.
71. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
except some mice aren't mice,they are vermin rats ;-)
74. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
and you're iPhone is the one that's a mouse. small screen small battery life. NO AMOLED screen.
88. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
get amoled out of your rear end.. PA told you amoled is over rated. LG makes better screens..
84. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
OK let me rephrase that.. looks like a steam engine in the era of jet fighters.
good comeback though..lol
105. ananya22 (Posts: 93; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
But unluckily in the real world the elephant just walks over the mouse without even realising it was there. sorry to burst your bubble of ignorance. is that what the i in iphone stands for?? ignorance. i dont think so but in your case it definitely is the case. i(gnorant)phone fan. lol
120. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
in the real world the iphone and the samsung models are just that.. cellphones.. seems that you are the bigger idiot
125. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
true that and couldnt agree more and yet we will still argue over it lol