Samsung Galaxy S III gets 30Mbps 1080p video thanks to a software tweak
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
edited comment. what I said was probably wrong,
3. hung2900 (Posts: 943; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Best smartphone camera at this time. Making movies by smartphone?
7. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
lol check out nokia bro then tell me this has a better camera
btw isn't the SGSIII camera the same as the iP4S camera which lost to the N8?
9. hung2900 (Posts: 943; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Oh, too late to edit... I meant the best camera phone, not the camera only...
And I forgot nokia 808 too...
10. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
the difference between the 2?
tens of millions are going to buy the SGS3, tens of tens are going to buy the Nokia.
13. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
but the best that no one has.. is.. forgotten.
14. lsutigers (Posts: 819; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
How does the SGS3 camera compare to the HTC One X?
4. Mitchel (Posts: 228; Member since: 25 May 2012)
I agree with you Abdane..
What's the benefits you will get when you jailbreak your iPhone?
- third party apps
- some performance & software tweaks
That's the basic things you can do on non-rooted Android devices.
That's why i'm always confused when iPhone users always say that Jailbreaking is a lot better than Rooting.. lol
5. p0rkguy (Posts: 685; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
Don't know any iPhone users that say "JBing is better than Rooting", but I do hear a lot of "JBing makes the iPhone so much better." Makes you wonder what it's like without JBing.
8. Mitchel (Posts: 228; Member since: 25 May 2012)
You will find many of them on Jailbreaking vs Rooting articles or threads.. They are really annoying, they just say Jailbreaking is easier & a lot better than Rooting without telling any reasons..
12. bangkokbobby (Posts: 9; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)
because they have iPhones in their pocket...even tech writers...not all but many of them will not say that an Android feature is better than an "equivalent" iOS feature if their personal product of choice is an iPhone...
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
thats pretty cool. now lets see a side by side with a regular camera setting vs the tweaked one to see if its really any different.
15. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
You can do this to the sensation with a 20mbps or 40mbps 1080p video. Makes a big difference.