Real Steel: unleash your inner robot pilot with Kuratas, the 4 tonnes iPhone-controlled warrior
Real Steel: 4 tonnes iPhone-controlled robot warrior gives new meaning to the phrase 'smile shot' Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Google’s Project Ara: the first 'Lego' phone toys around with grand ideas
17 Apr 2014, 09:00
Real Steel: 4 tonnes iPhone-controlled robot warrior gives new meaning to the phrase 'smile shot'
1. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Holy mother of awesomeness.
I want one!! LOL
I could take it to the Apple HQ and remodel the place. :D
2. andro. (Posts: 1927; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Holy f*ck this is scary,
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4619; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Looks awesome, but talking about technologies I don't see nothing new in it.
4. kamil (Posts: 115; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
looks like our military soldiers is going to war with their iphones and nothing else
5. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
They already do, my friend...
Ever heard of drones???
6. jaytai0106 (Posts: 850; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Simply bad ass!! I knew Japanese were making giant robot, now they finally start to sell middle size robot.
7. iami67 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
wait so im allowed to actually buy one of these lol im sure its ok if im driving down the street in one too right lol
9. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Bad ass... until I saw the wheels on the video...lol!!!
10. azafirster (Posts: 41; Member since: 01 May 2012)
Wait another year or two, we'll start seeing drone gundam or macross fighters from japan as iphone acc.
11. sammy_saw (Posts: 28; Member since: 07 Jan 2012)
Can we buy this robot ? I think the govt will ban it to the public , it like iron man