Photos of alleged 7-inch iPad shell make Internet rounds
2. darkkjedii (Posts: 15623; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
If its nice I'm selling my iPad 3, and getting one. The 7 inch form factor is nice, iOS 6 on a 7 incher could b a sweet combo.
13. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9848; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'm not trying to troll or anything, but iOS 6 isn't something that I would be excited about. Its a incrimental update to iOS 5. But who knows? It could be a good update if Apple played its cards right...
15. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Compared to other 7-inch tablet that exists, this tablet would be like, 20-30% larger compared to others because of its 4:3 aspect ratio..and i can't find the hole for the rear camera? Is it there? or am i blind? LOL
14. MeoCao (unregistered)
They have been clever so far not to make 7" iPad. They cannot reduce the cost much comparing to 10" variant and they will have to sell for much less. If they set the price at $300 they will not make a profit and that can affect 10" iPad sales. If they sell it for $350 or more they cannot compete with Nexus 7.
3. kayeeman (Posts: 13; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
There will be no such thing like ipad mini. not even for $300
$200 for ipod next gen
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 15623; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
U never know. Apples a smart company, and tapping into a different market with a sound brand name would b instant success.
16. BigmikeMeMe (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
We need an austin "android" powers here!! anyone??
7. Aeires (unregistered)
Looks liked they dropped the 4:3 ratio, that's an improvement.
8. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
looks OK........hope its available with good specs for 199
10. tech_lover (Posts: 26; Member since: 02 Jun 2012)
well for $199 u would only get this outer shell from apple!!!
12. darkvadervip (Posts: 365; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
If its true I'm getting it then get the Microsoft surface tab to complete it with and iPhone 5 and keep my son in an android.
17. cptbeatstix (Posts: 101; Member since: 19 Jul 2012)
It looks like someone at Apple is a traitor.
18. ObjectivismFTW (Posts: 211; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Still failing to understand why people get hyped for Apple prodcuts..