New pic shows the Nokia 2520 tablet in red
1. Kurai (unregistered)
Windows RT? hell no !
4. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
yes.....because windows rt is terrible put on full windows 8 at least!
7. brrunopt (Posts: 704; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
terrible ? it's better than android or iOS. The only thing missing is one or 2 key apps.
8. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Not even close to accurate. RT is missing way more than a couple apps and its functionality is low outside of a few things. Windows x86 version > android > RT > IOS.
10. brrunopt (Posts: 704; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
do tell , what android can do that RT can't ? because there are a lot the other way around ...
And besides facebook i don't miss any app...
14. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
RT sales failed because you can get a low end x86 intel one with real windows for the same price.
15. brrunopt (Posts: 704; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
that was nor my question,i asked what can android do that W RT can't..
16. fsnas (Posts: 100; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
give me a tablet from Apple that runs Mac OS or a tablet runs full Linux OS, then we're talking!
otherwise, Windows RT tablet rocks!
it's a simple equation: Windows RT = iPad + Android Tablet - (some apps which they'll come eventually) + office applications!
2. Tsoliades (Posts: 216; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
Put full Win8 on this and it'll be amazing.
RT sucks colon.
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh come on, who cares it's Windows RT or Windows 8? It's Nokia's first tablet, it's beautiful on the outside and powerful on the inside.
6. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
stfu with the "this is lumia" your not a sales representative for Nokia, anyway everyone cares about wether its windows 8 or rt because a tablet is only as good as its OS
9. Sureal (Posts: 38; Member since: 31 Jan 2010)
so then ipads are by far the worst then right?
11. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1640; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Why are you telling other users to "stfu"? You should "stfu", to be honest.
12. N-fanboy (Posts: 538; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
I don't even know why RT is made in the first place. Would some one kindly explain to me why there is a crappy version of the best OS out there?
13. Sureal (Posts: 38; Member since: 31 Jan 2010)
windows rt ONLY sucks, if you want/expect full windows, in which case you should be looking at a surface pro 2 or the equivilent, people that bitch that rt doesnt do what full windows does are just trolling, or just really incredibly stupid
and if you want full windows experience/usability/power, expect to pay for it, expecting to pay $500 for a i5 based tablet is just dumb, you wouldnt expect a full osx intel based ipad for $500 so why should microsoft be any different
17. tigermcm (Posts: 832; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
the only thing i think that sucks about RT is the price other than that i have no issues. sick of ppl wanting a full blown PC experience but buy an RT which is strictly tablet experience plus some