New photos show leaked iPhone 5 parts fully assembled
1. madmikepr (Posts: 136; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
i wanna buy the photo phone for my home!!! lol
72. The_Godfather (Posts: 186; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Holly Christ just look at that design lolzz...Apple is running out of ideas. I am more than sure that Apple's sales for iPhone 5 would be drastically low.
Same s**tty design with the same s**tty OS and with the same fake line which they have been using from past couple of years "A device with all new 200 features".. I never found even more than 5 or 6 features lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
74. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 311; Member since: 03 May 2012)
it actually looks a whole lot better with just it being slimmer and taller....that right there matters ALOT in the phone world...but for me uhh yea like you said its probably still going to have the same old boring OS which will result in a lot of people not getting it or selling it after they tried it out....
77. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 311; Member since: 03 May 2012)
On the other hand im sooo tired of the android phones getting bigger and bigger! Hard to find a high end android phone at the 4inch or 4.3 inch level any more...which makes me consider just a bit about getting the iphone 5......at least it looks reeely good and it will FIT right in your hand..thats what would make me "consider" gettin one....but then i would have to sacrifice the android OS for a boring bland ios ....... :(
82. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 311; Member since: 03 May 2012)
O yea....and LOADS more of cash... sigh, iphones are pointless
119. The_Godfather (Posts: 186; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Dear Taco, you might have to open your eyes and need to come out of your dreams.
Don't you know Apple has copied that Siri concept from Android? You don't even own an Apple device dude come on
149. sgtdisturbed47 (Posts: 393; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
These rumor-boosting fake iphone prototypes aren't even creative. Nobody really knows what the next one will look like. Remember the iphone 5 "leaked" prototypes before the 4S came out? Apple proved a solid point: you wont know until it's released.
94. dickwyn (Posts: 620; Member since: 07 May 2012)
looks exactly like the iphon 4/4s but just bigger
95. Pings (Posts: 303; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
If I remember right most of the 200 are for Siri, still I would like to see how it stacks aganst up Goolge now for usefulness. It's still a basic smartphone.
73. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
This is a faked iPhone not real until it is in Apple Store.
133. maguro (Posts: 10; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
yes apple may be intentionally doing this to distract leakers....
150. breasts (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
You're an idiot. The article clearly states that.
121. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I want a company, any with global distribution, to make a phone with the rumored specs (4" 16:9 screen, body with the two-tone paint/texture) and start selling it ASAP. It doesn't even have to be good, just out and sold worldwide before the next apple phone comes out
2. madmikepr (Posts: 136; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
it look like a fake look the home boton the line of the square is so bold!!
31. Asasindude26 (Posts: 33; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
Maybe they want people to see it so they can actually see it :D
116. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
the glass sorta sticks out on the 4 and 4s as well...
3. Corpsemaker (Posts: 63; Member since: 10 Jul 2010)
I see there is a hole again between the camera and the flash. (For the microphone?)
5. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Yes, it's kinda beautiful, especially its back. Not much changes in the front, as with all iPhone models. It's more evolution than evolution, but i like it. Also consider it being very slim.
6. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
We'll see. Apple will have a trick up their sleeve when they announce it. Last year it was Siri. Excited to see what it will be this year.
Siri changed the game last year as every OEM is now trying to come out with a Siri competitor.
25. Asasindude26 (Posts: 33; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
Maybe but which is better? Later isn't always worse you know ! And voice search came out BEFORE Siri :O
32. slickric620 (Posts: 11; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Siri was apples response to Googles Voice command tech that has been on all androids for a few years now. Google laid the first blow then delivered the knock out punch with Google Now.
40. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
iPhone has had voice commands since 2009
49. SkOne (Posts: 95; Member since: 02 May 2012)
android had voice commands since 2008 sir taco. but you're right, apple will have something up their sleeve. maybe useful, but most likely will be a gimmick.
55. monkeytown (Posts: 125; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
looks like you forgot, that voice search was crap and goole now is still no match for siri...
62. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
your right.now with siri. i can find out where i can hide dead bodies
siri is amazzing. soo revolutionary. now police won't catch me now, with siri
siri has alllll i need
96. tedkord (Posts: 9952; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Wow. I mean, I still think the whole idea of talking to your phone is gimmicky and pathetic, but Siri is in no way close to Google Now in function, ability or reality. Probably because Google has been working on for over 5 years, while Apple simply bought out app, dumbed it down, and put it on their phone as a buggy beta just so they could claim they were first.
142. SkOne (Posts: 95; Member since: 02 May 2012)
google now beats siri in every way; speed, accuracy, and she sounds better too.
37. jellytime (Posts: 135; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Taco it doesn't matter which one came out first. It's how they perform, that's what matters
12. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1097; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you. Android developers have been dabbling with voice technology long before Siri. Vlingo existed more than a year before Siri made an appearance. Did it have the same sort-of voice assistant UI that Siri does? No, but it doesn't mean that there wasn't some voice technology that was like Siri before Siri. Even Google Voice Actions existed before Siri. The only thing that Siri "revolutionized" was the ability to hold somewhat of a conversation with the user.
18. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Yes there were voice commands before Siri (Apple had them also). Siri revolutionized voice commands the way Apple revolutionized touch screens. We're there touch screens before the iPhone? Yes. We're they anything like what they are now? Not even close.
56. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Vlingo actually existed on BBs before Android came out, and has been on android since 1.5
Apple didnt revolutionize anything with siri, troll. They bought an existing app from the market, removed it from the market, and then called it an exclusive feature. Siri's Evolution is that it can accept multiple commands to do the same thing, but as test after test has shown, its still extremely unreliable.
Google now not only far exceeds Siri's abilities (just like google voice always has), its much more functional, much more natural sounding, and a hell of a lot more accurate. It has also been under development for quite some time, longer than Siri has been an "apple product", and is most definitely NOT a simple clone.
Apple's revolutionary BS is nothing more than taking existing products and slightly altering them. Yes, some times it makes big waves like the original iPhone. But that is not a revolution, it is an evolution.
And according to some pictures its not an evolution as much as it is a "direct rip off of Sony designs". Had the iphone not come out first, you would be crediting sony for the same evolution. And with the light of truth, Sony should get credit for most of that evolution.
69. amish1512 (Posts: 28; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
lol so u mean apple copied sony design and samsung copied apple design wow that means samsung also shoul credit to sony as well right
105. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
if that would make you happy. Doesnt change the fact that Apple is the tech world's #1 rip off artist.
135. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
If the original iPhone was evolution than what is revolutionary?
75. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
nothing that taco says is true. nothing.
84. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Actually taco makes some really good points.
143. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
really good points that arent true. when does he ever post facts with links to back up what he says? never.
he posted something a week or two ago about the iphone out selling the razr on verizon. that was a lie. i found the article that clearly stated that the razr had out sold the iphone for verizon and posted the link and he discredited it.
i gave up my iphone because i dont want to be a typical iphone user that is blinded by the over priced apple logo on the back of the phone. its like being a hipster. you can tell who the hipsters are and who arent. iphone users would be these hipsters. being a hipster is a fad. and only that. the iphone is a fad... like the furbie or the pet rock.
76. Techvue (Posts: 14; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)
Really? (before the 2007 iPhone 1)
Palm's Treo launched apps with a finger touch in 2003.
Multi-touch was invented in Canada in 1982.
Pinch to Zoom was invented by Silly Putty in the 1940s.
Many of Apple's patents are just a bunch of the same old tech, plus the words "On a Cellular Device."
So again, what did Apple do that was so revolutionary?
The trouble is, Apple now is losing the race of: First to Market.
Beat by HTC, front facing camera.
Beat by several, LED flash tech.
Beat by Microsoft, Android, Voice Recognition and Intuitiveness.
Beat my many for "Cut and Paste"
Beat by everybody, for Multitasking.
85. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Damn beat by everyone and yet they're still the #1 valued company on earth. Guess its not getting there first, but getting there the best sucker.
122. tedkord (Posts: 9952; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Elvis was way more successful than any of the black blues singers that came before him, but he still ripped them off, didn't innovate the genre.
89. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Siri as an app was more functional than how siri is now..apple did not revolutionize voice command they just made it like typical apple fashion made it look good and made it popular..you can't say they revolutinised voice comment when companies like dragon and vlingo have been doing voice commands long before apple
92. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
yeah because a bunch of jokes and pictures of stallion are quite revolutionary. DREAM ON ANDROID revolutionized voice commands and showed up a true assistant
97. tedkord (Posts: 9952; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
You're mixed up.Apple did not revolutionize touch screens. They took existing tech (capacitive screens), stole existing ideas (multitouch, swipe to unlock, etc...), and put it out on an existing device (smartphones).
103. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Apple did revolutionize touch screens idiot, they just didn't event them. Palm tried but failed
106. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
revolutionized means they created something new that changed the space forever. Sounds ALMOST like what happened, except for apple didnt create ANYTHING new. They took a bunch of existing tech and put it together in a way that others had not yet. Thats evolution, not revolution.
109. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Created means they created something new. Revolutionize means to change something radically, or fundamentally. Dumb ass
123. tedkord (Posts: 9952; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Which they did not do with touch screens. You just proved our point for us.
136. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Yes they did. No phone on the market had anything close to Apple's GUI. You android phones now come standard with the features Apple introduced like pinch to zoom, swipe between photos. Double tap to zoom in etc.
You guys want to swear up and down Apple has come up with nothing. Why then is Apple THE standard for smartphones.
141. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
To say apple didn't revolutionize touch screens is like saying blue whales r smaller than house cats. Wrong, and dumb.
129. roscuthiii (Posts: 2150; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
"Revolutionized" is the wrong term. Apple revolutionized nothing. Unless you count copying and marketing.
What Apple did do with touch screens is make them commodities.
24. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Siri I don't think changed anything. It was just an excitement builder. Never seen anybody use it. And my work place is full of iPhones. Its either txt or games.