New photos show leaked iPhone 5 parts fully assembled
1. madmikepr (Posts: 138; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
i wanna buy the photo phone for my home!!! lol
72. The_Godfather (Posts: 187; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Holly Christ just look at that design lolzz...Apple is running out of ideas. I am more than sure that Apple's sales for iPhone 5 would be drastically low.
Same s**tty design with the same s**tty OS and with the same fake line which they have been using from past couple of years "A device with all new 200 features".. I never found even more than 5 or 6 features lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
74. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 311; Member since: 03 May 2012)
it actually looks a whole lot better with just it being slimmer and taller....that right there matters ALOT in the phone world...but for me uhh yea like you said its probably still going to have the same old boring OS which will result in a lot of people not getting it or selling it after they tried it out....
77. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 311; Member since: 03 May 2012)
On the other hand im sooo tired of the android phones getting bigger and bigger! Hard to find a high end android phone at the 4inch or 4.3 inch level any more...which makes me consider just a bit about getting the iphone 5......at least it looks reeely good and it will FIT right in your hand..thats what would make me "consider" gettin one....but then i would have to sacrifice the android OS for a boring bland ios ....... :(
82. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 311; Member since: 03 May 2012)
O yea....and LOADS more of cash... sigh, iphones are pointless
119. The_Godfather (Posts: 187; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Dear Taco, you might have to open your eyes and need to come out of your dreams.
Don't you know Apple has copied that Siri concept from Android? You don't even own an Apple device dude come on
149. sgtdisturbed47 (Posts: 586; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
These rumor-boosting fake iphone prototypes aren't even creative. Nobody really knows what the next one will look like. Remember the iphone 5 "leaked" prototypes before the 4S came out? Apple proved a solid point: you wont know until it's released.
94. dickwyn (Posts: 621; Member since: 07 May 2012)
looks exactly like the iphon 4/4s but just bigger
95. Pings (Posts: 303; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
If I remember right most of the 200 are for Siri, still I would like to see how it stacks aganst up Goolge now for usefulness. It's still a basic smartphone.
73. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
This is a faked iPhone not real until it is in Apple Store.
133. maguro (Posts: 10; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
yes apple may be intentionally doing this to distract leakers....
150. breasts (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
You're an idiot. The article clearly states that.
121. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I want a company, any with global distribution, to make a phone with the rumored specs (4" 16:9 screen, body with the two-tone paint/texture) and start selling it ASAP. It doesn't even have to be good, just out and sold worldwide before the next apple phone comes out
2. madmikepr (Posts: 138; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
it look like a fake look the home boton the line of the square is so bold!!
31. Asasindude26 (Posts: 33; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
Maybe they want people to see it so they can actually see it :D
116. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
the glass sorta sticks out on the 4 and 4s as well...
3. Corpsemaker (Posts: 63; Member since: 10 Jul 2010)
I see there is a hole again between the camera and the flash. (For the microphone?)
5. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Yes, it's kinda beautiful, especially its back. Not much changes in the front, as with all iPhone models. It's more evolution than evolution, but i like it. Also consider it being very slim.
6. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
We'll see. Apple will have a trick up their sleeve when they announce it. Last year it was Siri. Excited to see what it will be this year.
Siri changed the game last year as every OEM is now trying to come out with a Siri competitor.
25. Asasindude26 (Posts: 33; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
Maybe but which is better? Later isn't always worse you know ! And voice search came out BEFORE Siri :O
32. slickric620 (Posts: 11; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Siri was apples response to Googles Voice command tech that has been on all androids for a few years now. Google laid the first blow then delivered the knock out punch with Google Now.
40. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
iPhone has had voice commands since 2009
49. SkOne (Posts: 95; Member since: 02 May 2012)
android had voice commands since 2008 sir taco. but you're right, apple will have something up their sleeve. maybe useful, but most likely will be a gimmick.
55. monkeytown (Posts: 125; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
looks like you forgot, that voice search was crap and goole now is still no match for siri...
62. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
your right.now with siri. i can find out where i can hide dead bodies
siri is amazzing. soo revolutionary. now police won't catch me now, with siri
siri has alllll i need
96. tedkord (Posts: 11888; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Wow. I mean, I still think the whole idea of talking to your phone is gimmicky and pathetic, but Siri is in no way close to Google Now in function, ability or reality. Probably because Google has been working on for over 5 years, while Apple simply bought out app, dumbed it down, and put it on their phone as a buggy beta just so they could claim they were first.
142. SkOne (Posts: 95; Member since: 02 May 2012)
google now beats siri in every way; speed, accuracy, and she sounds better too.